Monday, May 2, 2016

How Men Dress-up with Confidence and Style?

Photo from www.philstar.com
        Hi guys! I’m newbie on this kind of world – BLOGGING… I’ll just give it a try since its summer and serves as my new neutralizer from the stresses of my summer classes. Okay, what’s the first am going to discuss? Let’s talked about DRESSING-UP WITH CONFIDENCE AND STYLE since looking good is considered vital to men nowadays.

Not only girls are into fashion style, even dudes deserve it. But it’s a little bit unfair XD since girly stuffs are more available here in the Philippines and they have wide variety to choose for. I’m talking about those so called “bling-bling”. But maybe girls deserve these since men prefer a simple fashion style. Even though we have a small space to choose for in the world of dressing-up, let’s still have a style starting with the color of our shirts to wear (I’ll only discuss here about shirts since I don’t prefer polo or long sleeve when I’m going out).

Like girls, we should be mindful on choosing the color of the shirt we want to wear. Guys, consider your skin color on choosing. Remember that a positive is great on negative. Means, if you have a dark complexion, choose a light color and if you have light skin like me, dark color is great but it has still some exceptions. One is the climate.

If its summer, avoid wearing dark-colored clothes very often since dark-colored shirts absorb heat that will make you uncomfortable and sweaty. Plus, even though I’m a light skin-colored, I used to wear light color like white. A one-colored t-shirt is okay, simple yet styli.

Next stop: our lower garments. Since I’ve never tried all the fashion style, I’ll just only discuss here those fashion styles that I’ve tried and tested. I’ll start with the shorts. I prefer to wear above the knee shorts (I’m referring to a semi-fitted short) matching with a not so large size shirts (a positive is great on negative J). A semi-fitted short is also good for your actual shirt size. But I only advise this kind of style to light skin-colored and those with an average height. For those dark skin-colored, pants and jeans are great, I also prefer a semi-fitted pants and jeans. For the color, pastel color is my favorite. This is applicable for any skin complexion and height.

And the last: shoes! I love shoes!!!!! (I’m sorry if I’m a little bit exaggerated when talking about shoes XD). I have no problems to discuss about choosing the color or the style of shoes, have your guts feel it XD.

By the way, I’m not depending on the brands of shoes, jeans or even shirts since in my perspective, people only look on us and they’re not going to touch what we are wearing. There’s no point to depend on the brand, it depends on how to wear the clothes. Guys, remember this:

“Express with a small expense, for the sake of style and confidence!”

I’m sorry if my first blog is not so convincing, you can leave comments for me to improve my work. But if you like it, please follow me. Thank you! ‘til my next blog!

- Boss Gio

No comments:

Post a Comment