Monday, May 2, 2016

My “F” Face Story: Be Inspired

           
       
              Hi guys out there! It’s me again, Boss Gio! The first blog that I made was about how men dress-up with confidence and style. Dressing-up is good but since dressing good is not enough and you should have also the great face, an angelic face (how I wish to have that face XD) but for those with not so pogi face (kaway-kaway sa mga hindi kakinisan dyan! I’m so guity XD) it is a little bit disgusting. What the essence of wearing beautiful and great clothes if you do not have a good face! OUCH! Bull’s eye! Now let me share to all guys my big “F” face story XD especially when I was in high school that made me unconfident before yet found my destiny :).

            My “F” face story started when I was in grade 6, when the first time I experience to have a pimple on my forehead (if I’m not mistaken on what I remember). I told to myself that maybe it is natural since I’m in puberty stage but on my other side, I felt a little bit scared since my father experienced pimples when he was young teen that leaves scars on his face. But until I got into high school, some of my classmates noticed tiny bumps growing on my face especially on my forehead (the curse was started!) yet that was not so noticeable since I didn’t try any product on my face before. But until my 2nd year, these bumps get bigger and bigger that totally scared me because those are very big, painful and embarrassing. That’s the time I started to fix it by using some products (cough to those strong soap and cleanser). But all of them brought my pimples worsen and worsen. I have on my forehead, on my chin, and the most painful of all are those pimples that grown on my nose specifically those that grown on the peak. People look at my face every time I was commuting. This problem continued until my graduation day. I can’t find my graduation picture but if I found it, I will post it on my next blog in the future, the face that you never want to have.

College! What the heck! Yeah, that expression XD. If until now I have my first ID when I was in 1st year college, I will show you but since we must surrender our old ID for our latest ID for our major program (In college, course refer to the subject like English 101, Math 101, etc while program refer to, for example, BS Civil Engineering, BS Mechanical Engineering, etc) I can’t XD but I’ll try to find my HS grad pic. But in my 1st year 2nd sem in college, the so called miracle was granted!

My mother let me tried the soap that recommended by her friend for those with lots of pimples and acne. The soap that I’m talking about is the WoWhite Super Whitening Herbal Soap (pardon if I only provide now is its picture but in my future blog, I’ll going to review this product since I’d tried it). This soap is a miracle for me! In a month of using it, my pimples are getting fewer and fewer (still there were an isolated pimples appearing maybe because of my genes that I inherited on my father). My old HS classmates, relatives and friends noticed the change on my face. It’s so funny when one of my HS friends asked me if I get into derma or the likes. I just replied her with a smile and I said that it is because of the WoWhite soap (sounds I was endorsing XD).

            This greatness continued until the end of my 2nd year because unfortunately, this product was gone on the market. I can say that this product is very rare since the store that I only know selling this product is Citimart and that’s the reason why I tried another product (the painful experiment again T_T). Due to those experimenting, my pimples get back with families now XD (sounds funny yet disgusting).

            Before, I only rely on facial soaps since those are cheaper than facial washes yet harsher. But since I’d experimenting on that time which product works on my skin problem, I gave a shot to try facial washes. The facial washes that I gave thumbs up base on my so called experimenting are the Pond’s Men Acne and Oil control, and Pond’s Complete Solution Acne Clear White (I’ll provide separate reviews for the two products). Still, I’m on and off on using soap and facial washes until now since they not gave greater effect compare to the miraculous effect of WoWhite soap. But today I can confidently have conversation with others without worrying if people that you are talking are staring on your face. I still break out and have isolated pimples yet it’s more different from what face I have today compared to who I am before (the dugyot day). I can now confidently look my reflection on the mirror compared before that every time I looked on the mirror I can’t explained the feeling of disgusting and embarrassing to myself. And now, I am more conscious on good hygiene and taking care of my skin (but I’m not saying that I have now the flawless skin).

            To sum up all the soaps and facial washes that I’d tried before, here is my list with my corresponding rating for each product:

1.    Mestiza soap 6/10
2.    WoWhite Super Whitening Herbal soap 9.5/10
3.    Likas Papaya soap 7/10
4.    Belo Intensive Whitening bar soap 7/10
5.    Belo Men Acne Control Whitening Bar soap 7.5/10
6.    Olive C Transparent soap 7/10
7.    Shulammite Carrot soap 6/10
8.    Glutamin Herbal Beauty soap 6/10
9.    Vaseline MENface Antispot Anti-acne Whitening Face Wash 7.5/10
10. Silka Whitening Herbal Soap 7/10
11. Safeguard Derma Sense soap for Acne Prone skin 7/10
12. Kojie San Skin Lightening soap 7/10
13. Kojie San Dream White Anti-aging soap 7/10
14. C Y Gabriel Papaya soap 6/10
15. Pond’s Complete Solution Acne Clear White Face wash 8.5/10
16. Pond’s Men Acne and Oil control Face wash 9/10
17. L’oreal Men Expert Pure & Matte Acno Striker Purifying foam 6/10
18. Gastby Acne Care foam 7/10
19. Master Anti-pimple Facial wash 6.5/10
20. Perla Papaya Laundry soap 6/10
21. Nivea Men Whitening Acne Oil Control Facial scrub 7.5/10
22. Nivea Men Extra White Pore Minimizer Facial foam 8/10
23. GluPa soap 8/10
            
         Hopefully you like it and I also hoping that you’ll met destiny in the future XD. I’m talking about is you face buddy soap or facial wash. ‘til next blog guys! Bye!


            Note: the soaps that I’ve mentioned above are only those that I tried on my face only since our skin condition on our face and body are not the same. Facial skin is thinner than the rest of our body and sometimes more sensitive. I shall give you in the future the soaps that I tried for my body. And also, the products that I’ve used after the date I’ve post this blog is not yet included on the list of soap and facial washes.

-- Boss Gio

4 comments:

  1. Hi Gio! And because of this post, I'm tempted to buy Ponds Men Acne Control :P I don't mind if the product is developed for the male populace. Have you tried Human Nature products? You might want to go a little natural or organic. They have a lot of products, and a few worked good on me.

    I answered your query for the eRase in my blog post.

    Have a great day ahead!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi po! first, thank you po for visiting my blog. anyway, about the erase solution, i've stopped using that 3 days after i made a comment on your review about this product. i can't handle the burning sensation of this product. and it took a week to recover my skin from the effect.

      now, i'm using the glupa skin solutions plus++. it's good yet a bit drying. about the ponds men acne and oil control facial wash, its great! i think so this is the only facial wash that works on my pimples yet its a bit pricey for a cost of 190 pesos for a 100ml product.

      again, thank you for responding to my comment in your blog...

      Delete
  2. Ano na namn yun best whitening body soap para sayo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! By the way thank u for visiting my blog. Sorry for late reply. Im just busy on my OJT a couple of months ago until now.
      Any way, the best whitening soap for me dati is yung WoWhite super whitening soap both for my face and body. But since im taking a hard time for its availability on the market, i skip on using other products. Nowadays, im using the gluta-c with kojic acid soap (for my body) & snow whitening soap (on my face)...

      Delete